AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Chidiaka Mother Petitions River State Governor over the killing of her son

Chiadika was one of the students killed in Aluu Village in Port-harcourt,Rivers State.Her mother has petitioned the River state Governor concerning the killing of her innocent son.Read her petition below:

 ''My name is Mrs. Chinwe Biringa. I am the mother of Mr. Chiadika Biringa, a second year student of Theater Arts at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT). My husband is a very senior staff offcer at the  Nigeria National Petroluem Corporation, NNPC. University of Port Harcourt students brutally beaten and burnt alive. My son turned 20 years old this week and we gave him pocket money to celebrate it with his friends,On Friday morning, we were called by my second son, also a UNIPORT student, that all was not well and he was hearing bad rumours that villagers at ALUU,the host community of UNIPORT had murdered four students. I immediately rushed to the scene only to see my son’s dead body being taken away naked to a mortuary  in UNIPORT Teaching Hospital. I could not believe my eyes and collapsed. What did my son do? What did the other three young men who died with him do? First, we heard that the four students were alleged to have stolen a blackberry phone and a laptop computer This could not be further from the truth. My son has had a Blackberry phone and in fact a laptop computer since he was in primary school No way could my son steal such a common thing as a cell phone which every village woman now owns.

‘We have been subjected to several gory videos and
on the internet. This shows that someone filmed the whole barbarism from beginning to end. My son and his friends were savagely beaten and burnt to death while villagers at ALUU watched. All this has been caught on film!The video shows that all this was filmed in broad day light which suggests that they were killed after 7.30 am. Further investigation has revealed that they left their friend’s house at ALUU at about 7 am to go and prepare for lectures.
To waylay them and beat them with planks until they died like chicken is the most savage thing one can witness in Nigeria of 2012. First they were stripped naked, marched around like frogs and then beaten to death. What savagery and bestiality.

My husband and I want only two things, namely:a) To clear the name of Chiadika, b justice

Your Excellency, every responsible parent knows what I, my husband, and the entire family are passing through over this beastly murder.

Again, and for emphasis, the film shows everything in clear view and all the perpetrators must answer for their crimes.

We want Justice. Those who murdered my son must face the wrath of the law. Heartbroken mother. Mrs. Chinwe Biringa.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mother, TAke Heart...its not easy, I watched the video and I nearly fainted. Pls be strong and prayerful. Nigeria and the world is solidly behind you on this..MAy all their souls rest in perfect peace. AmEN

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers