AD DYNAMO

Sunday 21 October 2012

How i got my miracle Triplet- Chioma Ajunwa

'I was married for many years and when the child was not forthcoming, I was worried all the time, because I know that if you don't have a child, your marriage will not be that strong. In Igboland there's a saying
that, 'a woman that does not have a child, her seat is kept outside. That was bothering me, though as a believer I wasn't that desperate over it. I wouldn't have a devilish child. I strongly believed in God that at His appointed time, it will come because I know he never fails. I did not ever entertain the thought that I could be barren. As a pastor, my husband was always consoling me, telling me to leave everything to God. In my mind I said 'I hear. Tomorrow you will go and marry another person, thank you very much!' When I was pregnant I asked God for so many things; the number one thing was that if this should become a reality, I promised God I will return the children to Him and I will give a giant offering. To God be the Glory, it came to pass. My babies are two boys and a girl; Joshua, Caleb and Rose.' Chioma Ajunwa Opara told Sunday Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers